|Guys, don't worry about the in-completion of this article. It's just under construction.|
We'll get it done as soon as possible!
Zaxina is a universe where most of Crimson the Fandraxonian's games take place. It is said to link to the main Fantendo universe and Zolara, but connections from the former have almost always been locked off due to many disastrous events that take place between the two.
Zaxina was originally part of the Fantendo universe, but split apart in the midst of a crisis. A war was heating up between the two universes and teddy bears, some of Zaxina's most common creatures, managed to blow apart what attached the universe to its primary location and blasted it far away.
Zaxina went through several war breakouts over who should be the leader of the universe, before they decided to let the only god of the space, Fandraxono, have silent control over it.
To this day, Zaxina is a mostly peaceful and quiet area, with much trade being done and many modernized techniques being created. Most of everyone forbid speaking of the god named Fandraxono, who has been turned into a demon at one point, or they shall die under his breath.
Zaxina is a rather small universe with only five galaxies, each one rotating around a giant, oozing red blob of energy that generates power for everyone to use. The galaxies are all home to series of Fandraxonian Enterprises.
Each galaxy looks very odd and is weird in their own special way. The areas are largely mixed between peace and war, it's just...all odd.
- Florice: This spiral, nature/ice galaxy is where Crimson el Roserade takes place. It is said to be another Pokémon universe, but one where trainers don't exist and where Pokémon battle for glory rather than fun. Most of Zaxina's products are made from here.
- Florice is full of odd weather conditions. Sometimes, sunlight can shine and snow can fall at the same time. Sometimes, hurricanes and tornadoes will strike in the galaxy, often in the weirdest conditions.
- The galaxy's events seem to be like those of medieval times. Swordsmen and swordswomen can be found all around, and kings and queens alongside bishops and rooks can be found all over the area.
- Hisplit: A starburst galaxy that is the home of Split Personality and Lurking in the Dark characters and events. Many irregular events take place here, causing many confusions and is the galaxy that is said to be destroyed very soon. It is very active, with war going on everywhere. Humans are the main lifeforms here.
- Illusions can be found all over this galaxy, although they're not clear illusions and can be seen through, their common occurrences make living in this galaxy somewhat maddening.
- Hisplit is set like the future, having flying vehicles and advanced ways to save electricity. However, as people are very crazy in this galaxy futuristic ideas are often used to create disaster.
- K-38: This floating, "mechanical elliptical galaxy" is shelter for those who do not wish to take place in war. Many small machines from this ship fight off those who try to attack the shelter, and many others help out with galaxy trade.
- This mechanical shelter is the perfect place to hide from threats like Endal and King KrunchKake. It is filled to the brim with defenses, making it top notch.
- K-38 is also a farm of sorts on the inside, growing many grops. This makes it a very good trade partner as it grows food. In space, how would it grow? Water and fertilizer are brought over from Florice.
- Petrlob: An elliptical galaxy where Fandro RPG and Ghasja's Quest take place. Compared to the other galaxies, little really happens here. The planets are made out of junk and living blobs can be found everywhere.
- The galaxy is literally covered with bacteria, although more of good than bad. This bacteria breaks down the galaxy at a very high rate, but it spawns more garbage for the planet at a slightly higher rate, meaning that the galaxy is becoming more trashlike by the minute.
- Dumpsters often make as homes in Petrlob, unless you were on a rich planet, where you can live in outhouses. Disgusting, isn't it?
- Stitchonia: A spiral galaxy that is the main setting for series BowieQuest, The Realm of Dreams, and Cage Warriors. It is said to be the most peaceful of the galaxies and most people spend their time finding new ways to use yarn and threads, some of the main materials in that galaxy.
- The galaxy's planets are made out of yarn for the most part, although the main planet is made out of solid rock and resembles the planet Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Many monsters known as Cotton Suckers can be found on the planet. They seek out and eat teddy bears to fuel their bodies. Why they exist is really unknown.
- Zonar: A starburst galaxy that is the main setting for General's Journey and Ordinary Mailman. Much war happens here, little peace to be found. Zonar is the main "rule deciding" factor of Zaxina and is the home of Fandraxono.
- Zonar is often regarded as the most dangerous place to live due to constant war. Often people will escape to a more peaceful galaxy like Stitchonia.
- General Scotch is the most well known being of Zonar, due to the fact that he's survived a long time and has taken part in a lot of battles. He's remarkable as he has never been killed yet, although he was forced to retreat a lot of times. A lot of people pray that Scotch will eventually end the warzone that makes up Zonar.
- Zonar Core: The temple of Fandraxono as well as "Satan". It is said to be where most major battles are fought.
- If you wish you were to be here, list your name in the list below and what galaxy you live in.
- Despite severe block offs with the Fantendoverse, Zaxina still allows visitors, but it is only trying to prevent massive wars from happening, which Zaxina has enough of already. By this logic, crossovers can still happen, and characters such as Leah Needlenam and White can still enter this universe and characters like Ghasja and Bowie can escape it.
- Syi comes from a completely separate universe, but ended up in Hisplit somehow.